黑天鹅-电影-经典画面-双语美文

双语美文欣赏:Slow Dance 放慢你的舞步

黑天鹅-电影-经典画面-双语美文

 

导读:

人生不是一场竞赛。

放慢你的脚步

倾听沿途的音符

在音乐还没结束以前。

Have you ever watched kids on a merry-go-round

你曾否看过孩子们骑旋转木马

Or listened to the rain slapping on the ground?

或听过雨水拍打地面的声音呢?

Ever followed a butterfly’s erratic flight

你曾否追逐过飘忽不定的蝴蝶

Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?

或看着夕阳消失于地平线呢?

You better slow down,

放慢你的舞步

Don’t dance so fast.

不要匆匆忙忙

Time is short,

人生苦短

The music won’t last.

音乐不会永远奏下去

Do you run through each day on the fly

你是否每天忙个不停

When you ask “How are you?”, do you hear the reply?

当问候别人时,你真的在意他们的回答吗?

When the day is done, do you lie in your bed

每晚就寝时

With the next hundred chores running through your head?

你是否仍在脑海中念叨着无数的杂事呢?

You’d better slow down

放慢你的舞步

Don’t dance so fast

不要匆匆忙忙

Time is short

人生苦短

The music won’t last

音乐不会永远奏下去。

When you run so fast to get somewhere,

当你匆忙赶到目的地时,

You miss half the fun of getting there.

也就错过了旅途中一半的乐趣。

When you worry and hurry through your day,

当你终日忧心忡忡并马不停蹄时,

It is like an unopened gift….

就像一份礼物还没被拆开……

Thrown away…

就已丢弃……

Life is not a race.

人生不是一场竞赛。

Do take it slower,

放慢你的脚步

Hear the music

倾听沿途的音符

Before the song is over.

在音乐还没结束以前。

If you have known how to compose your life, You have done more than the one who has taken cities and empires.

如果你学会了如何谱写自己的人生,

you have done a great deal morethan the person who knows how to compose a book.

那么你一点也不比著书立说者甚至攻城略地者逊色。

(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。